I literally felt like I did not have a choice.
Robin Williams says reblog, you reblog.
did i even really have a choice?
okay robin williams
i hesitated for a second and then considered the repercussions
Free will? Hah. I do as I’m told by Mr. Williams.
I still remember the day he followed me on Twitter and started conversing with me. I swear I near had a heart attack.
Yes, Master Williams.
Okay.. The power of Mork has overcome my free will! *nanew…nanew*
Jennifer reading an article about when she jumped out the back of a school bus (x)
“So close to reaching that famous happy end. Almost believing this was not pretend. And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come. So far we are so close”
Next is Enchanted! Here are some random facts:
- When Edward is on top of the bus, the people riding on tour buses next to him laughing and pointing at him weren’t extras, but real tourists.
- The actresses who provided the voices for three previous animated Disney princesses make appearances in the film: Jodi Benson (‘Ariel’ in The Little Mermaid), Paige O’Hara (‘Belle’ in Beauty and the Beast), and Judy Kuhn (Pocahontas). Also, Julie Andrews, who starred as the title character in Disney’s live-action Mary Poppins, provides her voice here as the Narrator.
- One of the elderly men dancers appeared in Mary Poppins as a chimney sweep.
- Giselle was originally supposed to be blonde, but in time they figured that red hair worked better.
- Idina Menzel plays a character named Nancy Tremaine. Tremaine is the surname of Cinderella’s stepmother and stepsisters in Disney’s Cinderella.
I should just quit school and become a brostitute
you pay me to just hang out and chill
does anybody want to join me
we can start a
yes i support gay rights yes i would care if you died no i’m not going to reblog that post
yes i’m glad david karp made this website no i will not call him daddy
yes i think cancer is a terrible disease no reblogging that picture wont bring anyone closer to a cure
yes i love pizza yes im going to reblog pizza
omg the last one
if i ever tell you that something is my favorite song dont listen to me im a fucking liar i have more favorite songs than there are babies in china